RULES AND REGULATIONS OF REGISTRATION FOR SECURE CONFERENCE
I. General provisions
1. The “SECURE” Conference (hereinafter: SECURE or Conference) on the ICT security, to be held on 19-20 October 2021 is organised by Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa – Państwowy Instytut Badawczy (hereinafter: NASK) with its registered office in Warsaw and place of business at the address: Kolska 12, 01-045 Warsaw, whose register files are kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division for the National Court Register (KRS), under No. 0000012938, tax identification number NIP: 521-04-17- 157.
2. The co-organizer of the Conference is NASK SA with its registered office in Warsaw and place of business at the address: Wąwozowa 18/010, whose register files are kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division for the National Court Register (KRS), under No. 0000644422, tax identification number NIP: 951-24-21-815. The Organiser and the Co-organiser are hereinafter jointly referred to as: Organisers.
3. These rules and regulations (hereinafter: Rules and Regulations) define the rules concerning registration to attend the Conference, including the rules for submission and examination of complaints and resignation from attendance.
4. NASK is organising the Conference with the participation of CERT Polska and is responsible for its substantive, organisational and advertising aspects.
5. NASK manages the Conference website at www.secure.edu.pl, where it is possible to register for attendance at the Conference.
6. NASK handles all administrative and clearing activities as well as information activities related to the registration of attendance at the Conference; in particular, it enables making the payment for the attendance.
Any inquiries regarding the registration or resignation from attending the Conference should be addressed to the following contact data of NASK – +48 22 380 82 00 e-mail: email@example.com
1. Participation in the Conference takes place via electronic means of communication indicated in sec. 2 and it’s free. Registration of each participant is required by completing the registration form available on the Conference website: www.secure.edu.pl.
2. Participation in SECURE includes free participation in the main part of the Conference, which will be broadcast via the website www.secure.edu.pl (hereinafter: the Portal). The organizer prepares and publishes conference materials for the Conference Participants on the Portal.
3. Registration for the Conference can be done from 15/09/2021 to 18/10/2021 by 4.00 p.m..
4. The registration of data of the person, whose attendance at the Conference is registered, is done by filling in the electronic registration form, available through the website www.secure.edu.pl.
5. Participation in the Conference includes the possibility of participating in each session online, access via the Portal to the conference materials in an electronic version, access to the exhibition part of the Conference on-line, materials of partners in an electronic version available on the Conference website. The on-line conference participant provides himself / herself the equipment necessary to participate in the conference.
6. After completing the registration procedure, its confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the registering entity. Before the event, each registered participant will receive a link to the online platform on which the Conference will be broadcast to the e-mail address provided in the registration form.
III. Rules for participation and use of the Portal
1. The User has the right to use the Portal, including the conference materials or other content contained therein, in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral standards and the provisions of these Regulations.
2. The User undertakes to provide true data during the registration procedure, setting up and updating an account, updating personal data immediately when they change, securely storing his Login and Password and not disclosing them to third parties, maintaining generally accepted principles of social coexistence, good manners and netiquette during use the Portal, including chat during the Conference and comply with other provisions of the Regulations.
3. It is unacceptable for Participants to use phrases commonly considered offensive in the e-mail addresses and Participants’ nicknames used for registration. In addition, it is not allowed for the Participants to use during chat communication during the Conference and any other communication or correspondence in connection with participation in and participation in the Conference, phrases commonly considered as offensive, discriminatory, hateful, aggressive towards other Participants, Organizers or any other entity, including offensive statements that violate personal rights, regardless of the reason for such conduct. It is also unacceptable for Conference Participants to post messages and SPAM content in the chat. In the event of a breach of the above provisions, the Organizers are entitled to refuse to register or to immediately remove such Participant from participation in the Conference.
4. The User may not gain access to the Portal and conference materials in a manner other than those described in the Regulations, copy, distribute or share the content of the Portal for purposes other than those related to participation in the Conference, consciously or unconsciously destabilize the Portal’s activities, e.g. by trying to establish fictitious accounts, also by means of automatic machines, searching for security holes and using them to attack the Portal or access its content.
5. The User may not use the services offered by the Portal in a manner that is against the law, decency, or violates the legitimate interests of its owners.
6. The Organizers makes every effort to ensure the constant availability of the Portal, its proper operation as well as up-to-date and factual correctness of the content contained therein.
7. The Portal Owner is not responsible for any damage that could be suffered or suffered by the Conference Participant related to the use of the Portal, in particular resulting from:
- malfunction of the Portal or its unavailability, e.g. caused by breakdowns, technical breaks, loss of transmitted data or force majeure;
- substantive errors, ambiguities or outdated information contained in the content included therein;
- Participants’ failure to comply with the rules of social coexistence and netiquette, including offensive statements that violate the personal rights of Participants and third parties;
- other unlawful actions of Participants or third parties;
- making the Login or Password available to third parties due to the fault of the Participant.
- The Portal Owner will not participate in any disputes between Participants or between Participants and third parties.
- The Owner has the right to remove without notifying the accounts of Participants that break the Regulations and to take other steps preventing them from re-accessing the Portal.
IV. Personal data protection
- The controller of SECURE 2021 Conference attendees’ data is Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa – Państwowy Instytut Badawczy with its registered office in Warsaw and place of business at the address: 01-045 Warsaw, ul. Kolska 12, whose register files are kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division for the National Court Register (KRS), under No.0000012938; REGON [enterprise statistical number]: 010464542; NIP [tax identification number]: 521-04-17-157 (hereinafter: NASK-PIB);
- NASK-PIB processes personal data of the SECURE 2020 Conference attendees on the grounds of Article 6(1)(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) – consent of the data subject for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes.
2. Please be advised that:
- the controller of the personal data of SECURE 2021 Conference attendees is NASK – Państwowy Instytut Badawczy (NASK PIB) with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Kolska 12; the Data Protection Officer in NASK PIB can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- NASK-PIB will process attendees’ personal data within the scope specified in the registration form for the purposes of organisation of SECURE 2021 Conference, including notification of organisation details and changes in the Conference agenda;
- attendees’ personal data can be shared by NASK-PIB with the following entities:
- NASK SA with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Wąwozowa 18 unit 010
- attendees’ personal data will be processed until 30 September 2021;
- Conference attendees have the right to demand a review, correction, limited processing, removal and transfer of their data;
- personal data is provided voluntarily; attendees have the right to withdraw my consent I have given at any time; this will not affect the lawfulness of any data processing done on the basis of that consent before it was revoked; to this end, the conference organiser needs to be notified at email@example.com;
- attendees have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- attendees’ personal data is not used by NASK-PIB for profiling or any other automated decision-making.
V. Final provisions
All matters not regulated in these Rules and Regulations shall be governed by universally applicable provisions of Polish law.