RULES AND REGULATIONS OF REGISTRATION FOR SECURE CONFERENCE
I. General provisions
1. The “SECURE” Conference (hereinafter: SECURE or Conference) on ICT security, to be held on 21-23 October 2019 in Warsaw, Airport Okęcie Hotel, ul. 17 stycznia 24, is organised by Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa - Państwowy Instytut Badawczy (hereinafter: NASK) with its registered office in Warsaw and place of business at the address: ul. Kolska 12, 01-045 Warsaw, whose register files are kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division for the National Court Register (KRS), under No. 0000012938, tax identification number NIP: 521-04-17- 157.
2. These rules and regulations (hereinafter: Rules and Regulations) define the rules concerning registration to attend the Conference, including the rules for submission and examination of complaints and resignation from attendance.
3. Under a contract with NASK, the duties of Conference Organisation Office are fulfilled by the company under the business name MGG Conferences Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-055), ul. Filtrowa 67 lok. 6/15 (mailing address: ul. Mokotowska 5 lok.9, 00-640 Warsaw), whose register files are kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division for the National Court Register (KRS), under No. 0000180786, tax identification number NIP: 521-012-08-88, enterprise statistical number REGON 012577204 (hereinafter: Office or MGG).
4. NASK is organising the Conference with the participation of CERT Polska and is responsible for its substantive, organisational and advertising aspects.
5. NASK manages the Conference website at www.secure.edu.pl, where it is possible to register for attendance at the Conference.
6. The Office handles all administrative and clearing activities as well as information activities related to the registration of attendance at the Conference; in particular, it enables making the payment for the attendance.
Any inquiries regarding the registration or resignation from attending the Conference should be addressed to the following contact data of the Office: Phone: (+48 22) 875 20 20, 501100 160, e-mail: email@example.com
7. When payment is made by electronic transfer, a refund of paid amounts (if any) would be made to the bank account specified by this entity who makes or made such a payment.
1. The purpose of registration for the Conference is to perform the necessary administrative and clearing activities aimed at enabling the attendance of the SECURE. The aforesaid activities are performed, in particular, with the use of tools made available through the website at www.secure.edu.pl.
2. The attendance at SECURE encompasses participation in the main part of the Conference (22-23.10.2019) and/or in the SECURE Hands-on workshop (21.10.2019). There is a limited number of places for both aforesaid parts of the Conference.
3. Registration for the Conference can be done from 25.05.2019 to 21.10.2019, 4:00 pm, or until the limit of places is exhausted, with the proviso that the registration for participation in SECURE Hands-on workshop (21.10.2019) is conducted until 18.10.2019, 4:00 pm.
4. The registration of data of the person, whose attendance at the Conference is registered, is done by filling in the electronic registration form, available through the website www.secure.edu.pl.
5. Prices for attendance and terms of discounts are specified on the website www.secure.edu.pl and can be changed by NASK, with the proviso that the changes shall not apply to anyone registered before such changes were made.
6. The Conference attendance fee covers, depending on the selected option, participation in the relevant part of the Conference, conference materials, participation in conference lunches and conference snacks during coffee breaks, and participation in the conference reception organised by NASK. The said fee does not cover any transport costs, including costs of travel or flight, accommodation costs or any other costs associated with the attendance at the Conference, which are not expressly stated in the Rules and Regulations as costs covered by the Conference attendance fee.
7. Once the registration procedure is completed, a confirmation of registration is sent to the e-mail address provided by the registering entity, such confirmation to contain: attendee’s data and company’s data (optional), details of the event, for which the registration was made (title, data), fee amount, information about the form of payment (transfer/electronic payment), transaction number, payment due date.
III. Available forms of payment
1. The attendance at SECURE is conditional upon paying the full fee before the Conference.
2. The Conference attendance fee can be paid by bank transfer to the Office’s bank account on the basis of a pro forma invoice.
Bank account number: Santander Bank Polska 44 1090 1883 0000 0001 0891 4190
IV. Personal data protection
- The controller of SECURE 2019 Conference attendees’ data is Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa - Państwowy Instytut Badawczy with its registered office in Warsaw and place of business at the address: 01-045 Warsaw, ul. Kolska 12, whose register files are kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division for the National Court Register (KRS), under No.0000012938; REGON [enterprise statistical number]: 010464542; NIP [tax identification number]: 521-04-17-157 (hereinafter: NASK-PIB);
- NASK-PIB processes personal data of the SECURE 2019 Conference attendees on the grounds of Article 6(1)(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) - consent of the data subject for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes.
2. Please be advised that:
- the controller of the personal data of SECURE 2019 Conference attendees is NASK - Państwowy Instytut Badawczy (NASK PIB) with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Kolska 12; the Data Protection Officer in NASK PIB can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- NASK-PIB will process attendees’ personal data within the scope specified in the registration form for the purposes of organisation of SECURE 2019 Conference, including notification of organisation details and changes in the Conference agenda;
- attendees’ personal data can be shared by NASK-PIB with the following entities:
a) MGG Conferences Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Filtrowa 67 unit 6/15, which fulfils the function of organisational office for SECURE 2019 Conference (e-mail distribution service);
b) NASK SA with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Wąwozowa 18 unit 010
- attendees’ personal data will be processed until 31 May 2020;
- Conference attendees have the right to demand a review, correction, limited processing, removal and transfer of their data;
- personal data is provided voluntarily; attendees have the right to withdraw my consent I have given at any time; this will not affect the lawfulness of any data processing done on the basis of that consent before it was revoked; to this end, the conference organiser needs to be notified at email@example.com;
- attendees have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- attendees’ personal data is not used by NASK-PIB for profiling or any other automated decision-making.
V. Refunds and complaint procedure
1. Every registered attendee has the right to resign from attending the Conference on or before 10 October 2019, with no need to pay any fees or other costs related to the attendance or registration.
2. Attendee’s absence at the Conference without a prior cancellation of attendance in line with the foregoing provisions, or resignation from attendance after 10 October 2019, shall not release from the obligation to pay the full amount of the fee due for such attendee’s attendance at the Conference.
3. Should the Conference be cancelled or not held, attendance fees shall not be payable, and the fees paid shall be refunded in full amount.
4. Any complaints and reservations concerning the execution of electronic payments can be submitted to the Office electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Complaints and reservations concerning the execution of electronic payments shall be considered by MGG immediately, within not more than 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
6. The Conference attendee shall be informed electronically how his/her complaint or reservation was handled, by message to the e-mail address, from which the complaint or reservation was received.
VI. Final provisions
All matters not regulated in these Rules and Regulations shall be governed by universally applicable provisions of Polish law.